25th IAKS Congress
Congress Centre North of the Koelnmesse
50679 Cologne, Germany
Our booth at FSB: B003 on the boulevard (in front of hall 7)
Travelling to Cologne
Do you need information on flight or train connections? Or even a complete travel package? If so, make use of Koelnmesse’s free travel organization services.
Accommodation in Cologne
To book great value-for-money accomodation at one of Koelnmesse’s partner hotels, go to: www.hotelzimmerbuchung.com
Special rates for attendees of the IAKS concress available at
The price for a single room is EUR 119 per night including breakfast.
Please refer to the code “IAKS Kongress” when booking by email email@example.com or phone +49 221 1644 441 or fax +49 221 1644 440
Lindner Hotel Dom Residence is close to Cologne central station and offers best connections to the fairground by public transportation.
The price for a single room is EUR 99 per night including breakfast.
(respectively EUR 79 per night on Nov 6 and Nov 9)
Please refer to the code “IAKS Kongress” when booking by email at Koelnfirstname.lastname@example.org or phone +49 221 270 751-0 or fax +49 221 270 751-10
Motel One Köln-Mediapark offers at walking distance best connections to the fairground by public transportation (2 stops) and Cologne central station (1 stop).
To find detailed information of Cologne and its surrounding area, go to: www.cologne-tourism.com
Sports and leisure facilities to visit
- Stadiums: Cologne “Rheinenergie Stadion” , Leverkusen “BayArena”, Aachen “Tivoli”, Düsseldorf “Esprit Arena”
- Arenas: Düsseldorf “ISS Dome” , Cologne “LANXESS arena”
- Swimming pools in Cologne: “Lentpark", "Agrippabad” , “Ossendorfbad”
- Spa and wellness facilities: Neptunbad (Cologne) , Claudiustherme (Cologne) , Mediterrana (Bergisch Gladbach)
- Training facilities: The German sport university (Cologne)